Can you hold a fundraising event for the PURA Syndrome Foundation?
We appreciate your assistance in raising funds for our mission to support and drive research, raise awareness in the general community, as well as connect, educate, serve, and empower families impacted by PURA syndrome. There are lots of different ways you can help.
Holding a public event:
- Concert at a venue
- Party at a bar or restaurant or event space
- Tournaments/sports/games nights
Private events held in the home of the fundraiser:
- Host drinks or a meal in your home
- Home shopping experience
- Honor a child’s birthday, your birthday or other special milestone
- Fundraise for a race/event
Events held by local eateries, retailers or your place of employment:
- Bars and pubs
- Boutiques and other retailers
- Your workplace
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser for the Foundation we can provide assistance with invitations, graphics, ticketing, ideas for auction donations and other resources. Download the Fundraising PDF below for details. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your help.